Bathroom Vanity Furniture
Bathroom decoration is one of the legendary trends of this era. Certainly, if we decorate our entire home, how can we neglect our bathroom decoration? Resembling all areas of our beloved home, the bathroom also needs furniture. Furniture is the primary substance that attracts somebody when entered inside. When someone peeps on your bathroom vanity furniture, he/she sets an immediate judgment about the overall choice of the resident.
Bathroom vanity furniture is worth more than simple furniture, it provides a storage place, elegance, and decor to your bathroom. The quintessential furniture sets the tone of your bathroom with sophistication. It symbolizes your home decoration theme.
When you are going to select bathroom vanity furniture, think about the type, size, color, and design of bathroom vanity furniture and select according to your convenience, think about your budget too.
• Always select the size according to the space of your bathroom.
• Be Ensure your bathroom vanity furniture matches your entire home decoration theme.
• In the case of design selection, there are lots of designs available, select one from them which will match your home ornamentation, specifically your room decor. You can select Italian-style bathroom furniture or American style as per your choice.
• Similarly, work for the color scheme, it should be light if your bathroom has not had enough sunlight and can be dark if it is full of sunlight.
• If you have a small budget, try using simple and small bathroom furniture that will be cheaper and more stylish.
Elements of bathroom vanity furniture include basins, sinks, mirrors, bathroom cabinets, brush stores, towel stands, countertops, and faucets. Nobody can deny that cabinet drawers are very beneficial for storing miscellaneous items. Shelves in bathroom vanity furniture also provide additional space for properly storing bathroom accessories.
There are several types of bathroom vanity furniture available today; some are traditionally designed furniture which adds to the beautification of your room if you are interested in traditional furniture outlook. Some have antique-style having solid wood; some are antique due to their marble top, glass appearance, etc. Some furniture designs are modern, they look stylish and glamorous. Its stylish appearance lends a feeling of elegance and taste.
Hence, Bathroom vanity furniture is of great importance, if selected properly, it is attractive, sleek, and comfortable. Properly selected gleaming bathroom vanity furniture also ensures convenient usage and decorates the bathroom flawlessly into a beautiful and functional space.
Types of Bathroom Vanity Furniture
When we talk about bathroom furniture, vanities are the first things that come to our mind with their variety of styles and finishes. Bathroom vanities give our bathrooms a unique and distinctive look and help keep them neat.
With bathroom vanity furniture being the essential part of the selection, you must buy the right type of vanity that suits your needs and accentuates the finish of your bathroom.
Several types of bathroom vanity furniture suit your style and budget and fulfill all practical purposes of storage and space.
Various furniture settings can be blended to add creativity and uniqueness to bathrooms. For this purpose, you can choose any one or more styles of vanity furniture from the following:
- Classic bathroom vanity furniture
- Modern bathroom vanity furniture
- Contemporary bathroom vanity furniture
- Antique bathroom vanity furniture
- State of the art/high-tech bathroom vanity furniture
- Traditional bathroom vanity furniture
- Country bathroom vanity furniture
Types of Bathroom Vanities
- Bathroom Vanity Sinks: The console sink can be part of a marble, granite, or stone countertop.
- Vanity Sink Cabinets: Single/double sink bowls, with or without support, may be supported on a pedestal and affixed to the wall/floor or left free-standing in varied shapes, such as a vessel sink.
- Taps and Fixtures/Faucet for Bathroom Vanities: Plated in steel, chrome, brass, or water shield paint, these faucets are available with the sink, or you can separately select one of your choices. Some faucets come with built-in filters to purify water coming from the pipe.
- Console Vanity: It comprises a table and chair with a mirror to give a complete look to bathroom vanity furniture. The table size depends on the space available; it may have storage and a chest of drawers, or it might be a single table on legs. It can also contain a console sink and a vanity chair or stool whose height is aligned with the table.
- Bathroom Vanity Furniture for Handicapped: Specifically designed for the physically handicapped, these bathroom vanities are designed to keep the physical disabilities of the handicapped in mind. Vanities for the handicapped have sinks with low heights meant for those on wheelchairs, with free space below the sink for easy maneuvering of a wheelchair.
- Storage Cabinets for Bathroom Vanities: These are meant to store bathroom essentials such as linens, medicines, bath toys, or cosmetics.
Types of Bathroom Vanity Materials
Bathroom vanity furniture is available in a large variety of materials that you can select according to your budget, size of the bathroom, and choice. Bathroom vanity furniture can consist of either one or a mix of the following materials:
- Stainless steel
- Real wood-oak, cherry, pine, bamboo, cane
- Wood laminate
A broad range of colors is available in these materials and types of bathroom vanities. They can also be done in matte or gloss finish with varying sizes and textures to suit the customers’ needs and make them more appealing. The selection of bathroom vanities can be readily assembled, unassembled, or custom designed according to your choice, however, it might depend on the type of furniture you are buying.